1. Cancer patients have been particularly challenged during the COVID-19 pandemic with social isolation.
2. Shielding and socialisation guidelines have left patients often without the usual support circles of friends and extended family.
3. Kent and Medway Prehab is a trailblazing service that prepares people suffering fro cancer for their treatments; surgery, chemo or radiotherapy.
4. They would like to develop sustainable and innovative solutions for our community backed by patient consultations and research.
5. In collaboration with Canterbury Christ Church University we would like your help with exploring the impact of COVID-19 in loneliness in cancer patients.
6. To fill in the questionnaire, please, click here, it only takes 5 minutes of your time.